The Madison County Democratic Headquarters for “Get out the Vote” 2018 activities will be located at the Madison County Democrat Fairgrounds Building beginning in September. The office will be open upon request anytime in September, and regular office hours are planned beginning September 25th. VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED NOW… and welcome anytime! So take a look at your calendars for September 25th through November 6th and sign up whenever it works for you.
Cleaning and setup of the office space will take place on Saturday afternoon, September 1st (TODAY) at 3:00 pm.
The office can be opened anytime upon request during the next two weeks.The Cindy Axne campaign has scheduled an event on Saturday, September 8, and plans to open the office for volunteers to stop and pick up canvas packets.
Regular Office hours are planned, starting September 25th:
- Closed on Monday (open by request)
- Tuesdays open 5-7:30 PM
- Wednesdays open 5-7:30 PM
- Thursdays open 5-7:30 pm
- Saturdays 9-12 :30 and 12:30-4 shifts
- Sundays 1-4pm
The office will plan to stock yard signs, have candidate literature on hand, and maintain a volunteer schedule and a current calendar of events.
Volunteers – we need you!
Volunteers needed daily beginning September 25th for the following activities:
- Walk canvas list (take up to 1.5 to 2 hours) covering sections of Madison County communities on September 29 and Oct 20.
- Phone calling (get a list to take home and return)
- Follow up on absentee ballot requests
- Deliver signs, make literature packets, misc.
- Bring food and water
How do I volunteer?
- Stop by the office and sign up on the schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check and coordinate with Pam Deichmann or Barb Pfeiffer.
- Need the door open? Call Pam Deichmann (515-494-4797) or Barb Pfeiffer (515-494-5112).